Friday, January 11, 2013

On Track, and Trades 1/9-1/11

Thanks for your comments, my dear friends. And a happy new year to all of you.

Lots have happened since the last time I posted - mostly bad things that I have put behind me. Will spend some time next week to talk about them.

Anyways, I'm back on track, and started trading this Wednesday. I don't see anymore interruptions in the months ahead, so will resume my usual trading routine.

Charts

 PnL for Today

Off to my small group gathering now. This is the first time I'm meeting my church friends in a small group setting since I stopped attending the sessions in 2008 when I started trading. Just one of the things that I have decided I should start doing again next to trading.

Share |

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back Jules. I hope you are doing better now. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Singapore Man of Leisure said...

Jules,

You are back with the force behind you! Kaching $$$!

OK, you have gone from psychedelic to Dutch orange. Hey! Whatever makes you happy!

Everyone should have our own Sunkist!



Anonymous said...

You are back AND there are charts*. Happy days.

L&W

* I am going to ignore just how ugly they are. There are 16 million colours available on a modern PC and you have to chose "vomit orange"?

Attitude Trader said...

Wonderful to see you back!

-AT

Jules said...

Thank you, AT :-) Good to see you writing on your blog again.