Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wall


Still sitting on 6A short. Red. Very red.

It turns out that we won't be moving back to my favorite apartment after all. Our very wonderful Japanese pilot tenant flies back to Japan at the end of the month, and I've kept myself busy looking for new tenants and managing existing ones. They say that over here, landlords are kings. What a load of crap.

Daniel comes home today, at 1am. I hate it when he's away - my cats won't let me sleep. I had to confine them in the bedroom with me to prevent them from skiing down the stairs in the middle of the night , catching and hanging from the dining chandelier on the way down.

Everything is going slow-mo for me. I feel like I'm 60 80.

Takes just 6 years of not being employed to stop looking like this. Hmm...

Albertina has grown. Too fast.

Albertina
Me








Share |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Albertina is cute. Aside from the past pics having make up and the current one a natural look, what's the difference? =)

Jules said...

:-) thank you, Soullfire. So kind, as always. :-)