Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Trades 2/8

Click to Enlarge

Definitely should have waited for price to break 30min OR first, especially when it's right smack in the middle of the day's range. Other than that, not much to say.

Desperately needing something to keep me feeling like life is still worth living...Alberto's sick, and I desperately need him to get better.

I ask D, casually, what he thinks of the idea of adopting a child. D asks why we can't have our own, to which I reply that the world is too miserable a place to bring in a NEW life.

Can't wait for course to start.

Meanwhile, I'm seriously considering electrolysis to raise my hairline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A profitable chart and electrolysis all discussed in the one place. A rare thing indeed :-)

(I joke because I have no useful thoughts on the more serious topics).

I'm going to catch-up on earlier posts to see what the course is...