Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trades 4/25 - 4/27

CL Trades Apr 25 - 27 (click on charts to enlarge):
Apr 25
Apr 26
Apr 27

Hourly:

Trades were taken using parent account as I tend to have to hold my trades through Asia and Europe Globex these days (Yes, D, I clearly have TERRIBLE timing):

Starting next week (not necessarily on Monday), I'll be back trading the smaller account, and I'll be doing this all over again. It just keeps life a little more interesting.

J,
Got all your mails. LOVE everyone of them. Including the VERY, VERY, boring footprint charts (which I'm so glad you stopped sending. LOL!). I hope I'll find the right time (why do you have to live on the other side of the globe??)  to call before your birthday and before you finish your blackberry syrup. MUAK.

Sea,
Moi LUURRVE the squirrel video! The song is "Bruise" by Chairlift (yes I read your mind):



And here's the lovely Lily Allen:


And another:


One more:


This is beautiful:


Share |

No comments: