Friday, April 29, 2011

Trades 4/28 (Amended Chart) & Final Decision

Extracted from my private blog:
(Amendment in RED below)

Starting today, I'm back trading the smaller 7k account:

Hourly
5min

On the parent account (where I sit on trades):
Hourly
5min (Amended: "Short" next to first yellow arrow should read "Out")
There will be no more trading of oil on the parent account, which is supposedly for trading of ETFs and stocks only. 

Some of you have written in the past few weeks about access to the private blog. I've not responded because I had planned to resume public blogging in May. However, circumstances have changed, and I really haven't the time to maintain a public blog. I get regular emails even though I've turned off comments (I haven't removed my email address only because I don't wish to shut out those that  have genuine questions e.g. regarding brokers, trading platforms, and trading basics), and that's what I'm trying to avoid.

I know that many of you are nice folks, and you are the reason that I have been unable to go completely underground. I feel that I owe it to you to continue to share my journey. It's always been such a struggle for me - knowing that those I hate and those that hate me are reading too - and while I used to have plenty of time and energy to manage the unpleasantness of public blogging, I simply don't have that luxury now. 

I wish to keep the community very small on the private blog, at least for the rest of this year. I apologize that I will not be responding to emails asking for access. 

I will try to post my trading results  here at the end of every week, and I will continue to post non-trading related matters whenever I have some time to write. 

Share |

No comments: