Thursday, August 25, 2011

En Route

I woke up this morning to find an unsightly zit at the tip of my chin, and couldn't decide if I preferred zits or age spots at this stage of my life...

I'm just glad I've stopped obsessing over my hair...for now...although I still wonder from time to time if it was wise to ditch the very innocent look in July


for this:
I like it that I look less idiotic now, and D loves it that I'm looking more cat than human.

So much has happened EVERYDAY since my last update that I have no idea where to begin.

Definitely looking forward to having my new routine sorted out  so I can resume writing on a daily basis.

Thanks, Soulfire, for your note. I read it a few times everyday, and it's kept me going...More later :-)

Share |

1 comment:

Singapore Man of Leisure said...

Meow!

Woof woof!

I think you would understand. LOL!