Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Alessandra

Yet more issues came up in the past week that severely impaired my ability to concentrate on getting my life back on track.

I fear that I am starting to get used to being in an endless state of internal turmoil, and am a little disturbed that I might have been using it to justify my currently full-blown hermit mode. I no longer use my mobile (as in, it's never turned on...and I deactivated voicemail), and don't believe I need to apologize to anyone who has tried in vain to reach me.

Facebook is now the only other platform I use to keep family, friends and foes informed that I am still alive. Not that I believe they care. It's just that from time to time, I feel the need to share video like this:



Ali - my nearly 4-month old baby girl that Keish is seen grooming in the video - turns out to be a lap-sitter. For a British Shorthair, that's clearly not cool. But for the first time in 14 years, I totally dig a lap-sitting British Blue.

Alberto has recovered from a long bout of illness, and is starting to at least look me in the eye and purr when I hold him. He has resumed attacking Keish for no good reason, and is starting to beat up Ali too... I'm glad the older siblings are getting their much needed workout from all the chasing and wrestling, and that the youngest is adequately entertained...

Come April, I will resume trading full-time. 


Share |

No comments: