Thursday, July 31, 2014

Trades 7/30 (Wed)


GC 5min

CL 5min
AUD 5min

I think I am going through mid-life crisis. 

Nothing makes me happy. 

I kept thinking that if only we could move back to our previous apartment once the tenants are out a year from now, that might make me happy.

Or if D would ask successfully for a permanent posting to Hong Kong or Canada where all our friends are, that would definitely make me very, very happy.

Or if I had a baby, or a normal job outside of home, I just might be too occupied to think about whether I am happy...

All said, I don't think I am programmed to be happy, whatever "happy" means.

"Busy" is good enough for me for now.

Share |

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You makes us easily understand each and every market moves about the forex market by giving us Forex Signals updates and also explaining this through a simple chart.