Monday, February 14, 2011

New Most Favorite

"There comes a time in life where everything seems narrow. Choices have been made. I can only continue on. I know myself like the back of my hand. I can predict my every reaction. My life has been cast in cement with airbags and seatbelts. I've done everything to reach this point and now that I'm here, I'm fucking bored. The hardest thing is knowing whether I'm still alive."

"Why am I me and not somebody else?" 

"Each of these lives is the right one! Every path is the right path. Everything could have been everything else and it will have just as much meaning."

"On that day, i would make a lot of silly decisions.
One; I will never leave anything to chance again. Two; I will marry the girl on my motorcycle. Three; I'll be rich. Four; we'll have a house. A big house, painted yellow, with a garden. And two children, Paul and Michael. Five; I'll have a convertible. A red convertible! And a swimming pool, I'll learn to swim. Six; I will not stop until I succeed!
"  

No comments: