1) HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LW!!!!
2) It has been a relatively calm week for me, although I do feel like school's holding me back, and a few people in the virtual world annoyed me.
3) The world is a complete mess - at least according to the media - and some of my friends are worried sick that the end is near. To keep myself sane, I've been trying very hard to not read any news but of course I keep getting them via facebook, emails, and texts instead.
4) I've been receiving some pretty strange mails lately. One was a marriage proposal. I haven't responded coz I haven't had the opportunity to check with D if he's going to be cool about my taking a 2nd husband. But I'm sure he'd like the idea that he lives in the UK, and is a perfect stranger. Afterall, I did say I'm dying for an adventure.
5) More SCHOOL next week, and very likely less time for trading.
US session trade for today:
Hourly - Click to Enlarge
5min - Click to Enlarge
PnL for the week: